Entertaining experts agree – while you can wait a bit to serve the food, you should have drinks ready when guests arrive to get them mingling. Our favorite way to serve beverages at a party is to offer a signature cocktail (instead of a fully stocked bar), plus wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages. It’s fun, gets people talking, and simplifies your holiday fête planning. You’ll have guests quickly served and be able to spend more time enjoying the party.
Since it is the holiday season, a sophisticated drink with a little sparkle and gorgeous color is in order. We recommend saving the Champagne for New Year’s and using sparkling Italian prosecco instead. St. Germain liqueur, with its bright, fragrant flavor and warm, floral notes, will have guests wondering what secret ingredient you used.
Known for its beautiful, vibrant hue, pomegranate juice is a natural complement. A few seconds in the blender, and you’ll be ready to pour. Finish the drink by pouring prosecco from the bottle to create those fine, persistent bubbles everyone loves in a cocktail.
- 1 cup 100% pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 cup ice
- 1 bottle extra-dry prosecco
- lemon peel for serving
- Add pomegranate juice, liqueur, lemon juice, vodka and ice to the blender in order listed. Select Manual/Lo, gradually increasing the speed to Speed 5 and blend until ice is fully dissolved, about 20 seconds. Once the cycle finishes divide punch evenly among 4 glasses. Add 5-6 ounces of prosecco to each glass. Serve with lemon peel.
Craft what you crave with the Wolf Gourmet high-performance blender.It offers complete control for complex recipes and pre-programmed settings for one touch smoothies and soups. Infinite speed control and quiet design are just the beginning.