1. Preheat the Wolf Gourmet countertop oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash, scrub and dry the potatoes. Make a 1-inch slit in the tops of the potatoes length-wise, and then again crosswise. Arrange in a small baking dish and bake in the oven for 1 hour, or until the potato skins begin to pucker and the flesh is fork tender.
3. Meanwhile, fry the shallots: add a thin layer of oil to a medium skillet, and set it over medium-high heat. Add the shallots and fry, stirring occasionally, until brown and crispy, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and set aside.
4. Make the sauce: in a food processor or blender, combine the avocado, scallions, parsley, basil, lemon juice, yogurt and salt. Puree until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of water if necessary.
5. To serve, flatten the potatoes slightly by pressing down on the openings. Scoop a dollop of green goddess dip into each and top with the crispy shallots.